Sunday, July 19, 2009

That's what I like about Sundays

This past weekend, Chris and I got to have a real night on the town when we attended a friend's wedding. Since we happened to have a free night stay at the Marriott and the wedding was downtown, we made it an all-nighter. Auntie Lindsey stayed with little man and it sounds like he was a dream child for her sleeping all night and finally getting up at 7 a.m. While I'm happy she had a good stay, I willingly admit that I'm jealous that she got such a good night with him since they can be few are far between :)

When we came home on Sunday we took a family trip to the Grotto (a 62 acre Catholic Shrine and botanical garden that was beyond gorgeous). It was the perfect day - nice and sunny and warm, not too hot. We came home and had a family nap. Ah yes, this is what Sundays are for.



3 comments:

Gramma Cupcake said...

Sounds like you all have had a perfect weekedn.
Gramma Cupcake

Lindsey said...

Just so you do know....I didn't sleep well if it makes you feel any better....he is a loud little sleeper still and I wanted to make sure he was okay so I had to check on him a couple of times. But I want to do it again soon so plan another trip over night! Love you guys

Lindsey said...

Maybe an overnight to one of the vineyards....August sometime??