Friday, September 24, 2010

So tired!

We're closing in on 2 weeks since Carter took his last morning nap! I've already gotten so used to having more time to be out and about in the morning that I can hardly remember what it was like having to put him down for a nap so early.

I've started working out at Barre3 (which is kicking my butt in a good way) and Carter has really enjoyed going along since he's usually the only kid and gets all the toys and the babysitter to himself. We usually work out, come home for lunch and then it's nap time. Yesterday was a different story.

He feel asleep on the 5 minute ride home. Usually, when the car stops, he wakes up and we would go about our plans. Yesterday.... I got him out of the car, changed his diaper on the living room floor, carried him over the baby gate, upstairs and laid him in his bed. He slept for an hour and a half.

1 comment:

GG said...

Well goodness sakes mom - all that playing and smiling is tiring!