Friday, November 19, 2010

It's that time of year again

I can't believe it has been over a year since we had our family photos taken. Last year I was really ahead of the game and had them taken in October and immediately ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly. They arrived in no time at all. I actually remember Chris telling me that it was tacky to send Christmas cards before December 1st (in my defense, we were moving December 1st so, I wanted to send them so that I didn’t have to move them). The cards turned out great and it was so easy to design them. And yes, I did wait until December to mail them.

Fast forward to 2010. We're supposed to take a photos this weekend, but the weather doesn't seem to be wanting to cooperate so, we might have to postpone. Good thing I still have some time before I need to get them ordered. Even better, I'm getting mine for free just for writing this post and you can too! Just check out this link.

I'm keeping my card design a surprise until it arrives in your mailbox :)

1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

I love shutterfly. Thanks for the advice.