Thursday, July 19, 2012

The "un" shower

Last night I got a much needed girls' night out with my besties. Some were appalled that I was not going to have a shower for my third son, but it just seemed a little greedy silly to me. They insisted we do something to celebrate this baby and my being pregnant 'cause after all, it is a miracle. I gave in and am so glad I did. We had such a great time at dinner and followed it up with a short walk to an amazing ice cream place.

I was also spoiled rotten with gift certificates for facials, massages, make-up, BABYSITTING and a night away at a spa with one of my favorite girls. They knew just what I'll be needing heading into motherhood of 3 age 3 and under. Nicole even provided post-baby necessities including beer, Starbucks and chocolate. She knows me too well.


1 comment:

A Cottage Industry said...

So nice of your friends!!!! I am counting the minutes until sweet lil' number 3 arrives...a true blessing and a miracle!
Gramma Cupcake