Monday, April 23, 2012

Ebates

I never post about companies or products or whatnot, but when I get a good deal, I just have to share. I've had the button for Ebates on the right side of my blog for a while now. I get nothing for having it there, I just wanted to share it, because well, it's pretty awesome.

Here's how it works:
Any time you are going to shop online, you go to www.ebates.com first. From there, you go to whatever store you were going to shop from anyway (Target, Old Navy, etc.) - they have 'em all. You can then see what discounts they are offering for that store on that day AND how much cash back you will get on your purchase.

This is why I have to share: Yesterday I got a killer deal!
My Brother printer sucks up my ink big time. Buying it at Office Depot or such would cost me about $55 +/- for the pack of four colors. Instead, I went to Ebates, and found 123Inkjet. This company sells ink cartridges that are compatible with my printer. The cartridges were $4.79 each and if I bought 3 of one color, I got them for $4 each. Then, I got 15% off and 32% cash back through Ebates.

I could have spent about $55 on 1 black, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 magenta

Instead, I paid, $23.29 with tax and shipping and got $5.87 put into my Ebates cash back account (they pay it out quarterly if you have earned $20, I think).
So, total for my ink was $17.42 and I ordered 3 black, 1 yellow and 1 blue (the colors I needed).

Anyway, I think it was an AWESOME DEAL. I've been using Ebates for a while now and have already been paid out $28.56 (not including my $5.87) so, I'm pretty darn impressed.

Check it out if you plan to buy anything online:
 www.ebates.com

**and yes, I have ordered these cartridges before and they worked awesome!

No comments: