Wednesday, August 1, 2012

35 weeks

I cannot believe we are down to less than a month! We're still looking at August 31st, but I have an appointment tomorrow so, we'll see how everything is looking. 

We determined at the last appointment via ultrasound that our littlest man is a big guy - somewhere between the 83-95th percentile for babies at this stage. What is odd about this is EVERYONE is saying that I look "small". Now, I know they don't mean ME, they mean my belly is looking small. I'm constantly confronted with looks of shock when I say how soon the litter mister will be joining us and people feel compelled to tell me that they had no idea I was due so soon. Complete strangers are telling me this. 

So, I had to look back at old photos to see how I compare. I was horrible about taking bump photos last time (just as I have been this time) so, all I have is my today photos (we had a date night! I don't normally wear 3 inch heels especially while 8 months pregnant) 

35 weeks



Let's just ignore my hair. It did look much cuter earlier, but it was dang hot in the restaurant tonight (or maybe it was just me that got too hot)

And, last time at 37.5 weeks (just 2.5 weeks from now)
Hmmm... hard to tell with the angle and there is a 2 1/2 week difference... 

2 comments:

A Cottage Industry said...

I'm just not sure...all I know is that you STILL look amazing! You were adorable at the Company Picnic last Sunday, and your baby bump is perfect!
Gramma Cupcake

GG said...

I'm getting anxious to meet the new member of our family. Can't believe it will be this month. You look great!