Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mom of an 8 week-old

Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm the mom of an 8 week-old. Translation: I struggle to find time to shower and do all of the extra laundry (Carter uses cloth diapers) let alone post on a blog.

I'll try to make up for it now with a few posts - as long as little man doesn't wake up while I'm posting!

Lately Carter has been trying desperately to stay awake through his morning nap. He gets up, has breakfast, gets a new diaper and then exhausts himself trying to stay awake. My only weapon? The swing. It is the only thing that relaxes him enough to let him give into the urge and fall asleep - of course, the Today show must be on so that he doesn't think he is alone. Something new: after falling asleep, he places hands up on the tray as if he is on a roller coaster. He must be having a good time in his dreams!




No comments: