Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eating us out of house and home

That's how it feels anyway. I swear, I go to the store and do what I think is "stocking up" and find that Carter's section of the pantry is empty within a couple of days.

It is 10:37 a.m. Here is what he has already consumed today:

For breakfast: 2 Scrambled eggs, 1/2 cup of yogurt, and a peach fruit cup (also a sippy cup of milk and a sippy cup of 1/2 apple juice & 1/2 water)



Snack while I made lunch: Goldfish - as soon as he finished, he brought the bowl to me wanting more so then he got a fruit snack




I'll post more later. He standing here with his bowl again telling me "Nana! Nana!" Translation: banana = I'm hungry!

Updated at 11:15 a.m.
Lunch: Taco soup (kidney beans, corn, chicken and tomatoes)



Final (hopefully) update at 5:34 p.m.
Dinner at 4 p.m.: Lil' Entree meal of turkey, rice and veggies; veggie puffs; yogurt; and for desert, 2 graham crackers - he probably had another 1 1/2 sippy cups of milk and another sippy cup of 1/2 water & 1/2 juice today too.





Nope. After this last update he got hungry and ate a bowl of rice from our dinner. Sorry - no photo.

3 comments:

GG said...

WOW - Guess Mr C is ready for a steak along with those eggs. Mashed potatoes might be on the menu soon also. He's growing so fast. Whata guy!

Grandma J said...

Just wait until he's a teenager!! He'll be coming home after practice (football, cross country, baseball, racketball, who knows what??) and diving in to your refridgerator! Enjoy these days when he can barely open the pantry door :-)

Doyle said...

Can I get your taco soup recipe? That looks yummy.

By the way, where does Carter store all that food?! He's not that big?