Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lessons from Dad

Carter is learning new things everyday most of which I take credit for since I'm the one with him EVERYDAY, but some... some, I have to give credit where it is due.

Like this morning for example. I left the boys alone when I went to my workout class and when I got home, I found this:


Let me explain what you're seeing here. This is an example of how you can support your two favorite teams at the same time. Oregon Beavers hat and windbreaker accompanied by UNR Wolfpack sweatpants and blue and white striped stockings. But wait, there's more!

This is also a lesson on time-saving dressing techniques. Why take the pajamas off to get dressed in the morning? Just layer your clothes on top of them! hmm.. Why didn't mommy think of that?!


3 comments:

A Cottage Industry said...

I don't see any problems here...just hide Chris' truck keys so they can't leave the house while you're gone!

GG said...

You might consider making a sign that says "Dad dressed me today"!

Grandma J said...

okay.....I am home alone but I had to Laugh out loud on this one!!!