Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9 months on, 9 months off

That's what they tell you. It takes you 9 months to put on the weight so, give yourself 9 months to take it off. Well, here I am 9 months and one week from Christmas Eve 2008 and I am finally back to my pre-baby weight. Yeah! It actually only took one month - I just sat on my butt for the first 8 before realizing that I probably should get rid of the last 10 pounds sooner rather than later.

Only problem is, that number on the scale looks just like it did the day of our wedding, but my body looks NOTHING the same. I guess I'll have to reset my goal. Less than 3 months until we're back in Maui and I have to wear the same swimsuit I wore on our honeymoon!

2 comments:

GG said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Wouldn't you think that taking care of a baby would tighten up the arms, tummy, and buttocks? Your legs should be extra firm with all the up/downstairs you do everyday. Why doesn't this happen? Makes no sense to me kiddo. I know you look terrific.

A Cottage Industry said...

You look perfect.