Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka

Aloha from Maui! Yes, we made it. We were able to unpack just enough to be able to pack for a week-long vacacation in Maui with the Roberts and Westlunds. The weather is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I'm already sunburned.

We got off to a rocky start since Chris and I were still getting over being sick and Carter was the sadest little sick guy yesterday. It almost made me cry to look at my poor baby last night with his running nose and dazed look. He woke this morning looking completely refreshed so, we are hoping to all stay healthy the rest of the trip!

Mele Kalikimaka and we'll see you all soon!

Views from our room:




Little man in his cabana on the beach:



Little man with Grandma J:

2 comments:

GG said...

So sorry that you guys were sick. Carter is a tough little guy. What does he think about all the sand? Keep that sun screen handy mom.

Lindsey said...

OMG! Is that sand on that babies face? I wish I was there to take him swimming. Miss you guys.