Thursday, January 20, 2011

The dilemma

So, I put Carter down for his nap and came back downstairs. About 1/2 hour later, I look at the monitor and saw that he was awake. I also saw... his little bare butt! No clue how the diaper came off, intentional or not, but I had a dilemma on my hands. Go in and put it back on knowing that the odds of his not taking a nap after seeing me are slim to none or risk pee all over this bed and worse.

I went back in, put the diaper on, read another story and then had to listen to 10 minutes of painful "MA-MA!"s...

Happily, he is out now and the diaper is on!

2 comments:

Pam said...

When my daughter was about 18 months old she learned to take her diaper off. I used masking tape (over the little diaper tabs at first, and then taped around the whole diaper) to keep it on for a few more months until she was ready for potty training! Keep us posted! LOL

GG said...

Oh dear. Now that must have surprised you! Maybe he's getting ready for the "pull ups".