Saturday, March 28, 2009

We love you all, but really...

I took inventory of Carter's wardrobe today and it seems that we have a problem. Really, it isn't a horrible problem to have. The boy has WAY too many clothes. I packed away all of the clothes that he has already outgrown which will go into storage.

No worries! Even with that big box filled, he has plenty of clothes ranging from 3-6 months all the way up to some 24 months and it has become something of a game for me to make sure he gets to wear each outfit at least once!

He has some in his closet, some in his dresser...

some in baskets that I've place around the room..


more still is just coming out of the dryer..


With all of this said, Chris and I have bought him a total of about 3 outfits. So... we love you all and REALLY appreciate all the adorable clothes, but we'll have to put a stop to this spoiling (for the time being anyway).

No comments: