Monday, August 30, 2010

A baby in the house


I have no clue what prompted him to do this. Just yesterday we got to see a 3 month old baby and he picked up her pacifier and put it into her mouth (probably because he has seen Isabelle to it for Bronson). Anyway, he had no desire to put it in his own mouth. Then today, he got into his drawer of sippy cups and bowls and at the back was a pacifier that we never could get him to take when he was small. Next thing I know, it is in his mouth.

It keeps falling out since he doesn't know what to do with it. Most of the time it is upside-down in his mouth and I think he is biting it to keep it in. I snagged it when it fell out one time and hid it. He didn't even care that I took it - THANK GOODNESS!

1 comment:

GG said...

"Who knows what lurks in the minds of men." The sight of the pacifier must have triggered some kind of memory, eh? Whata guy!