Friday, November 27, 2009

Clown hair A.K.A. Bedhead

Little man has the cutest darn curls I have every seen! Problem is, his hair only curls when he gets hot, it's humid or mommy wets his hair and messes with it. 9 times out of 10, he wakes up from his nap and his cute little curls are mostly gone and we have what I call "clown hair".

I give you Exhibit A


And now Exhibit B




See? All curls on the side.

And what is with the hair on top? It is just a mess! The best I can do is try to make it curly - which usually looks like I've put a ton of gel in his hair when really, I just got it wet - or do the comb over. So, I think the time has come to let Gramma Cupake give Carter his first hair cut. Why Gramma? Well, she used to be a licensed hairstylist. I think it was somewhere before being a professional party clown and after working in a grocery store bakery, but any way, at some point she was licensed.

No worries. She won't be cutting off the curls. She has promised to just try to fix the crazy hair on top.

No comments: