Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shopping CAN be fun!

Today little man and I went across town to sell books at Powell's bookstore and hang with Auntie. She introduced us to New Seasons. When Lindsey said we should eat lunch there I thought she was nuts. Lunch.. at a grocery store?!

OMG! Have I been living in a cave or what? It was like a gourmet food court - everything made with fresh ingredients. We opted to share a turkey sandwich and a bowl of chicken soup which Carter really enjoyed! It was a bit pricey, but so good!

Since we were there, we decided to check out the baby food section. Obviously, their organic selection was quite a bit better than Walmart so, I stocked up. I couldn't get myself to buy anything else due to the severe sticker shock that I was in, but boy did Carter have fun in their shopping carts!!! I was really wishing I had the iphone with the video option today to show you how he honked the horn and kept holding on to the steering wheel. Too cute.




1 comment:

GG said...

Carter is becoming "a man about town". Looks as though he's having a lot of fun. Guess he's also about ready for grown-up food, eh?