Friday, January 29, 2010

What walkers are made for

I've been thinking about getting Carter a little shopping cart lately. I know, I know. It's not exactly the toy you'd think I'd be wanting to go out and get for him, but... lately he's been wanting to transport items. Here he is transporting his maraca from the playroom to the living room.



Do you see it on there? He places it there ever so carefully and then tries to make it all the way to the living room without it falling off. It's quit the mess when he wants to move his blocks out there. Any walker will do. He prefers the blue one for transporting his blanket.

Just seems like it would be a little easier with a little shopping cart.

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

That is soooo funny! I bet he stops at the refridgerator on the way by and knocks!!! That how he was entertaining Grandpa and I the other night.

GG said...

How about a little red wagon instead of a shopping cart? Hopefully, he would learn to "pull" instead of "push" quickly.