Thursday, June 24, 2010

18 months

I have a 1 1/2 year old. I cannot believe it! The past year and half has gone by so fast and yet, I can't imagine my life as it was 1 1/2 years +1 day ago. Was I really able to just "run to the store" without packing snacks, a sippy cup and a baby?

Little man isn't too little anymore. He's 33" long (75% = tall) and 24.3 lbs (50% = skinny).

So THAT'S why I can't find clothes that fit. 18 months clothing is for 31-33", but are for babies that weigh 27lbs so, when I put them on him, they just slide down. The 12 months are too short, but fit the waist fine. Thank goodness we are getting into hot weather finally ~ he looks cute enough in a shirt and a diaper.

1 comment:

GG said...

Can't believe he's 1 1/2 years old. Next thing will be the "terrible twos". He's just way to sweet to be "terrible". My guess he'll just be two years old. I'm missing my little playmate.