Friday, June 25, 2010

No no!

I just had to share. I was doing my daily blog reading when I suddenly realized that my washing machine had turned on. Weird! I don't remember starting any laundry.... Carter! I turned around to see him sprinting from the laundry room, apparently scared by what he had just done by pushing a few buttons.

I turned off the washer and using my finger, did the total mom "no, no! That is a no, no Carter!"

Carter responded by waving his finger and shaking his head at the washer saying "no, no, no"

:) My sweet little talking man!

3 comments:

Buxton Family said...

That is so funny! Isabelle does the same thing.

GG said...

Okie Dokie Carter. Bet he won't be touching the washer anytime soon. How did you keep a straight face mama?

Unknown said...

Anytime a man(boy) wants to do the laundry...... you should nurture that idea cause you might not get the opportunity again??? :)