Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My new big boy

Coen started sleeping in his big boy bed this past week (photos to come) so of course, I had to do a bit of redecorating to make the bed work where the crib was and the dresser/changing table was moved to the nursery, etc... Anyway...

He's doing great sleeping in a bed and he doesn't even use the bed rails! He stays in the bed in the morning and after nap and just yells to me "Mommy, I awake!" so that I can go get him. Not sure why he doesn't just get out of bed, but I'm NOT going to be the one to suggest this freedom to him :)

Today after nap, I asked Carter to go help Coen out of bed while I finished a project. He went in and Coen wasn't going for it. He refused to get out of bed without me there - he must think he'll get in trouble.. So, Carter decided to keep him busy by talking about how "cool" his new big boy room is. It is so fun to hear their little conversations!


1 comment:

A Cottage Industry said...

Ohmygosh, they are both growing so fast! Gald Coen is liking the big boy bed...
Gramma Cupcake